Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tax Tips: Don't miss your economic stimulus payment

Don’t miss out on this year’s economic stimulus payments. They will start going out in early May.

But you must file a 2007 tax return to claim your payment, even if you’re a senior, a veteran or a lower-wage worker who normally is not required to file.

You might be eligible for that stimulus payment if you had at least $3,000 in qualifying income from Social Security, Railroad Retirement or Veterans Affairs benefits or earned income such as wages, tips and self-employment.

Source: Internal Revenue Service

No comments:

Outsource Bookkeeping Services Outsourcing Services